Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sitting on my bed again, taking a "smooth oxygen" in the dark room, my friend was sleeping after took sahur 2am ago,may be ...i just wanna open my story....taking a design or art course...its little tough actually... i dont know where i should go after get my graduation soon...with my just ordinary skill compare to others...its so hard to make yourself be a top artist ,designer or even atleast top 1000...in our malaysian market we can see how many student who was graduate from Lim Kok Wing ,Dasein,The One Academy or the others art college...how many student take art as their passion...

just bubbling....huhu...

in my life journey, i always make observation with my deep looking on some people who was interest me... since i was little boy i always look at something or people and think how wonderful they are or how wonderful that think then i started to make artpiece like model...house model...ship model...make it like diorama...or make small sculpture from my pencil or plastecine...and as a usual,my subject matter is figure...figure...figure...since 11 years old...huhuhu........but its like abandont passion...i also wanna make a graphic design when i studied at secondary school...and yea its dissapeared with my flying dream....hoho...

2 comments: